Friday, 23 May 2014

Simmering songs never get plain

Satchel -  Robinsons, Cardigan - Matalan

Flower crown - Primark, Necklace - charity shop, Watch - Robinsons


 

Hello again! So as I said in my last outfit post I'm currently on the hunt for summer clothes and today I pretty bought all the rest I need in town. Fortunately, it was really warm and sunny so I didn't have to wear a mahoosive jacket (woop), but I did need to wear my newly bought sunglasses from Primark as the sun makes me sneeze (yes, I do know that doesn't make sense but what does anyway?). I have to admit, I may or may not have bought a ridiculous amount of clothing, at least that means that there is no shortage of new outfit posts on the way! 

 Dress (worn over t-shirt) - charity shop, T-shirt - Newlook, Shorts - charity shop, Shoes - Newlook

4 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I always reply and I love to read your comments! have a nice day :)